THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY OF THE SERVICES, IS SUBJECT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THIS POLICY:
THIS POLICY MAY BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME, THEREFORE WE ASK YOU TO CHECK BACK PERIODICALLY FOR THE MOST UPDATED POLICY, AS INDICATED BELOW. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY OF OUR SERVICES, AFTER THIS POLICY HAS BEEN AMENDED, SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR CONTINUED ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY, AS AMENDED.
Information we collect
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide You, any of the users entering the Website and/or receiving Services therein, with a customized and efficient experience, and therefore We only collect personal information that is relevant for such purpose.
Personal Information means information that identifies or could be used to identify an individual, directly or indirectly.
We collect the following types of information from our users (collectively the “Information“):
- Registration Data. As a condition for processing request for ESTA approval, You will be required to provide certain information concerning You and provide certain Personal Information such as your name and email address, (the “Registration Data“). We will not sell, trade or rent your Registration Data to others, except as specified in this Policy. You may review and edit your Registration Data by using your login details (username and Password).
- Automatic Tracking. By the nature of its functionality, the Website will be able to, and may track certain information about You, in order to perform internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, site usage patterns and behavior. This information is collected in an aggregate form, without usually identifying any user individually, except with respect to user IP Address that is considered as personal information. Non-personally identifiable information may be analyzed by us for the purpose of improving and expanding the functionality of our Services as well as to improve the Website.
- Personal Information: as part of your request for the filing of ESTA request, You shall be required to provide information concerning You, based on the requirements of the US authorities that part of it is mandatory and part is voluntary. We will not be able to process your request without providing us the mandatory information.
The Information that we collect, will be held by us until 7 days following the completion of filling out the form on the website by you, and shall be automatically deleted 30 days afterwards, except for minimum details that will be kept by the Company in order to provide you future services.
What are cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when You visit certain websites and can store information about your use of the Website.
We use a combination of few types of cookies such as session cookies and persistent cookies, in order to track, how You use and experience the Website, build anonymous statistical data about how the Website is performing, to make the Services more customized and to inform us of a repeat visit without knowing who a visitor is or its personal information.
We also use “heat maps” and screen recording tools like “hotjar” to learn and improve the user experience on the Website and to better learn about potential problems, that users encounter, and which prevent them from filling out the form easily.
Usage of Information
- Internal Use. We use the Information collected for internal purposes, to improve the Website and the Services we provide, and to better tailor them to meet your needs. In addition, We use the Information collected to analyze usage and to deliver You information about certain promotions, services or items that might interest You. We may use Your e-mail address to contact You from time to time, in order to notify You about new services and updates. If You do not wish to receive such mailings, simply notify us in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will use the Personal Information in order to process the request for ESTA that You wish to make via the Website, including the transfer to such information to the US Authorities for the process of the ESTA approval. Within 14 days from the approval or reject of your ESTA approval, we shall delete your Personal Information and keep only your Registration Data, however, prior to the expiry of your ESTA approval we may send you a message that will update you of such expected expiry, if you choose to do so, and such information we keep shall be considered as your registration Data for the purpose of this Policy .
- Improving Software and Resolving Problems. We may use Information collected to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems in the Website or improve the Website.
- Advertising. We may advertise and promote the Website or any of the Services and its contents, however, We will not disclose, sell or transfer any Information (other than automatic tracking) or any personal information to any third parties for the purpose of advertising or promotion (e.g., advertisers or business partners), except as specified in this Policy.
- Third Parties. We may at any time add affiliate partners or 3rd party content providers to our Website, but the sharing of information with them will be limited to only statistical information. You further consent to permit us, to process and transfer the User Data collected by us, as necessary for us to provide you with this service.
- Special Cases. We may disclose Information collected, including Registration Data and/or Personal Information, in special cases when we were ordered to do so by a judicial authority, to respond to subpoenas, court orders and law enforcement or government request or when we have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating this Policy or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally), our rights or property, other users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
Protection of Information
Personal Information is encrypted and protected by firewall and by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry standard, for encrypting all personal information, including name, address and credit card numbers.
The payment page complies with the PCI standard according to the stringent requirements of the credit companies.
Although, We use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, We do not guarantee, and You should not expect that Information collected will always remain completely private.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific work are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Links and Displayed Sites
In case that the Website includes any links or references to third party website, We do not have control over such third-party websites or their information collection practices and We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such linked or otherwise displayed sites.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information We collect from You. To the extent that You disclose information to other parties via the Website, different rules may apply to the use or disclosure of the personal information, which you disclose to them. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties and You will be subject to the privacy customs and policies of such third parties.
Disclosure Information in the Event of a Merger
Access to your personal information
You have the right to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we have collected and hold about You, and the way it is processed. To request access, please email email@example.com and We will provide the information free of charge in a commonly use and machine readable format’ within 14 days, and you shall have the right to transmit that data to any third party, except in the event that the request is unfounded, excessive or repetitive, in which case we reserve the right to charge a proportionate administration fee or refuse.
Rectification of personal information
If any of the information we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may ask us to correct or complete it at any time.
Your right of Deletion, or to be forgotten
You may request the deletion of any and all materials that we have collected and saved with respect to You, at any time and to request that we cease further dissemination of the data, and have third parties cease processing of the data, provided however that we will save the ESTA approval received by you to better assist you in further requests in the future, unless you will instruct us not to do it, as well as the following details: Name, Date of birth, Application Number, Passport Number, Status, Expiry date.
Be aware that requesting deletion, unlike unsubscribing, is total and irreversible. This means that we will also lose record of You having ever been on our systems, including any request or purchase that You have given us in the past. If You choose in the future to open a new account, You will appear to us as a completely new customer.
To request deletion of your personal information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address, passport number and full name identified in your Account.
You shall have, at all times, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case you are under the impression that your rights under this policy are not enforced.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com or via regular mail at:
Global Visa Moran Tzedek
Address: Nachshon 11 Kfar Saba, Israel
Telephone/fax Number: (972) 77-3179929
Att: Shai Daniel
Last Updated 23,10,2022